Saturday 11 July 2009

Sarah the Aga Lout

I NEVER thought I’d see the day that SARAH HARDING retired from the party circuit
But it seems her days as my favourite Bizarre Caner Of The Year are numbered. ]I Cane't do it anymore ... Sarah Harding
The GIRLS ALOUD star had earned a reputation for being the last one to leave a party, often looking bongoed.
But her recent move to the country seems to have done funny things to her.
I saw her in the Mahiki tent at the Henley Royal Regatta and she’s gone all domestic.
She’s even got herself a traditional AGA oven and couldn’t stop raving about its benefits.
Sarah said: “I love it. I leave it on all the time and it heats the whole kitchen as well as being a cooker.
“I’m not the best cook but I’m getting better.”
Sarah sounds more like my nan than the full-on raver we know.
Granny Smart loves a natter about kitchens as well...


http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2516630/Sarah-Harding-may-retire-from-the-party-scene-after-moving-to-the-country.html

No comments: