Tuesday 14 July 2009

Girls Aloud 'side job' for Sarah

Sarah Harding has said she is now an actress who is "in a girlband on the side."
The 27-year-old - who found fame with Girls Aloud after auditioning for reality show Pop Stars: The Rivals - is now branching out into an acting career, starring in BBC Two drama Freefall opposite Mamma Mia's Dominic Cooper.
Sarah told Heat: "There's a stigma about going from singing to acting, so I have to really prove myself to people - I'm still going to do music, it's my first love; I want to concentrate on acting, but it's not going to stop me from doing some writing."
Asked if she would strip for a role she said: "Not in a sleazy way but you never know. It's not something I want to do right now, expecially as I'm in a girlband on the side."
Speaking about Girls Aloud she said: "It's not fun when it feels like groundhog year. We've been on a treadmill for six years, so we needed a break. It's very difficult when there are five of you trying to make decisions. Three of you might vote to do something that two of you don't want to do, so you have to do it anyway. That can be frustrating.
"We're not splitting, we're just taking time out, we want to explore different avenues."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jzO9Eau_QmfPM8ZmjY9POG66RL5g

No comments: