Wednesday 29 July 2009

Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding makes her mark on Rupert Everett


I hung out with Hollywood star Rupert Everett this week in London. His new two part documentary The Scandalous Adventures of Lord Byron premiere at the weekend and tells the story of the great Victorian sex explorer. But who’s the only sex symbol for Rupert? He quipped: “Oh me of course. I’m the only sex symbol I need.”Rupert went on to say he is loving every minute of working with Sarah Harding on the St. Trinian’s 2 set. “I love Girls Aloud and I love her,” he told me. “Sarah is really nice – but of course I love Cheryl too. She’s very professional and taking acting seriously so it’s great to have her back this time around.” Miss Harding certainly is making it work with all this acting malarkey. Good on her!


No comments: