Saturday 5 April 2008


Sarah Harding says her Girls Aloud bandmates call her 'Hardcore Harding'.
The blonde singer has a reputation for partying, and Sarah revealed her fellow Girls Aloud stars have given her an affectionate nickname in tribute to her wild lifestyle.
Sarah said: "My nickname is usually 'Hardcore Harding'. But I don't go out as much as everyone thinks!"
Her bandmate Kimberley Walsh also revealed the group have another moniker for the 26-year-old singer.
Kimberley explained: "Sarah is the one who is always late - 'Half-hour Harding' we call her."
Sarah is a regular on the London club scene and is often seen partying at events where her DJ lover Tom Crane is playing.
She recently insisted her social life has calmed down since she has been dating Tom.
Sarah said: "The only reason I go out these days is when I've been to one of Tom's gigs. There was that night when I was pictured with a champagne bottle in my hand, but I'm not the p**shead everyone thinks I am!"


No comments: