Tuesday 22 December 2009

VILLAINOUS BOND GIRL SARAH HARDING


Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding - who currently stars in new film 'St Trinian's 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold' - has revealed her next acting ambition is to star in a James Bond film.
Sarah Harding wants to be in a James Bond movie.
The Girls Aloud singer - who recently starred as a schoolgirl alongside Rupert Everett and David Tennant in the movie 'St Trinian's 2: The Legend of Fritton's Gold' - dreams of playing a villain in the next movie about the iconic British spy, currently played by Daniel Craig.
She said: "I need to work on my skills, that's the priority. I'd love to do some action stuff. I'd be good as the kind of character that Grace Jones played in 'A View to a Kill' - a bad Bond girl! I don't see myself doing the glamour stuff. I'm kind of edgier."
The 28-year-old singer-turned-actress - who has been able to pursue an acting career because Girls Aloud are currently on hiatus - also revealed she is very proud of her bandmate Cheryl Cole's solo pop success.
She added: "We're all really supportive of each other. I'm proud of her. "We all took this break and you don't do that without having an action plan. And that's what Cheryl's plan was."

No comments: