Saturday 5 December 2009

SARAH HARDING: 'I'M GOING TO BE A FILM STAR'


AFTER being invited to one of the hottest, most intimate private parties with a select handful of VIPs, we couldn’t wait to whip on our sequined hotpants.


However, we weren’t expecting to dance the night away with our favourite party gremlin Sarah Harding.
Talking to the Girls Aloud sizzler at A Sparkling Night With Nick, in aid of the The Stroke Association, she revealed that she has high hopes for 2010 and is looking forward to getting involved in a string of new challenges.
Sarah, 27, exclusively told us: “I absolutely love acting. I’m in secret talks about a massive film role abroad, although I really can’t say anything more.”
Despite constant probing from us about whether it would be a rom-com, a thriller or even a comedy, the sexpot kept schtum.

But she did reveal “big changes are on the way”.
There have been rumours she’s set to ditch to her vodka-guzzling ways, and we definitely saw a more sober side to her, as she rarely had a drink in her hand.
The party connoisseur is also going to lose her shiny pop image to turn rock chick, telling us: “I’m not really into pop music. It’s not what I listen to.”
And during her time away from the girl band she’s already had talks with alternative rockers the Kaiser Chiefs.
She said: “We’re both so busy we haven’t had chance to sit down properly yet. I’d definitely be up for doing something.”
The bash was held at the Swarovski Crystallized shop in London, where fellow singer Liz McClarnon, 28, took to the stage with a crystal-encrusted mic.
Sarah confided: “I’m really proud of the music I’ve done but it’d blow people away if they knew the kind of stuff I dance round my house to.”
We can just imagine Sarah inviting Cheryl round to rock out to death metal.

No comments: