Tuesday 21 October 2008

Sarah Harding says Girls Aloud only have “one or two albums” left before they split.


Sarah Harding says Girls Aloud only have “one or two albums” left before they split.
The 26-year-old singer admits the band - made up of Sarah, Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts and Kimberly Walsh - have accepted their chart success can’t last forever.
When asked how much longer the group will stay together, Sarah replied: “There are still one or two more albums in us.”
Sarah – who admits she finds making albums “stressful” – also revealed she stayed at a separate hotel from her bandmates while they were recording new LP ‘Out of Control’.
She explained to MTV: “It takes me a while to get motivated because of my Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and I actually focused a lot more because I didn’t want to stay in London. So I booked myself into a hotel in Surrey and relaxed and got away from it all. It was nice to have that. I was the only one that decided to stay out of London.”
However, Sarah insists the band are still committed to pushing boundaries and have adopted a “retro” feel for their new single ‘Promises’.
Sarah said: “We’ve signed a new contract and it’s all looking rosy.
“I like the 60s vibe and the retro thing is coming back! We wanted to stay upbeat but try something a bit different and advanced.
I don’t think anything we’ve ever done has ever sounded the same. But we have that same vibe whatever we do because of our vocals.”

No comments: