Monday 27 October 2008

Girls Aloud's Sarah: 'I'm not too thin... I ate two McDonald's breakfasts this morning'




Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding denied she is underweight and revealed on GMTV that actually, she 'eats like a horse'!
The singer appeared on the sofa to promote new single The Promise and told GMTV’s Kate Garraway that a recent reports claiming she was ‘too thin' were nonsense.
She said: 'I’ve just had two McDonald breakfasts! I’m not ill at all!'


She added: 'I think when you’re happy though with the way you’re looking you just want to try and keep that up.


'I mean it’s not like I don’t eat anything, I eat like a horse, I’m just burning it off.'
Cheryl Cole said the group’s recent tour this summer left them all a bit lighter: 'Do you know what happened?


'Around the time of the tour, we all dropped a little bit of weight, but, you know – intense dancing for eight hours a day – I mean no normal human being is not going to drop any weight are they, really?
'And we haven’t had time to put it back on.' Cheryl added that the group are delighted to be number one in the charts, saying, 'We’ve only had 4 number one’s out of 19… it’s not that many when you put it into perspective.
'So the fact that is the first number one off the 6th album is a great feeling.'


The group looked surprisingly fresh-faced despite a raucous night out to celebrate topping the charts.
Cheryl partied the night away with her fellow band members to celebrate the success of new single, The Promise, which ended US singer Pink's reign in the top spot.
Cheryl ended the night looking a little worse for wear as she was helped into her waiting car as she left London's trendy Kitt's club.

No comments: