Saturday 18 October 2008

Jordan: Sarah Harding won't return my calls

Jordan: Sarah Harding won't return my calls
Glamour model says she's no longer friends with the Girls Aloud singer
Friday, 17 October 2008
Jordan has revealed she gutted that she’s lost contact with Sarah Harding.
The Girls Aloud star was a bridesmaid at her wedding to Peter Andre 3 years ago.But their friendship has fizzled out.‘I don’t know what’s happened to Sarah Harding,’ Jordan – real name Katie Price – tells OK!‘I’ve tried to get in contact but she never replies.’But Pete, 35, reckons she shouldn’t worry.‘I think she’s moved on,’ he says. ‘It makes me sad. Katie is the most loyal friend.’Kerry Katona, 27, and Michelle Heaton, 28, were also bridesmaids at the wedding.Jordan, 30, no longer speaks to Kerry.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/277769/jordan-sarah-harding-won-t-return-my-calls/1/

No comments: