Monday 20 October 2008

At home with Girls Aloud as the group launch Nintendo games console



Girls Aloud show off their computer game skills in a new advert for Nintendo DS.
The TV promotion, which also features Fern Britton and husband Phil Vickery and Jamie and Louise Redknapp, sees Sarah Harding, Cheryl Cole, Nicola Roberts, Nadine Coyle and Kimberley Walsh getting to grips with their consoles as they lounge around on a sofa together.
'We all love our Nintendo DS’s…there’s always something to keep us laughing and entertained - the different DS colours mean we never get them mixed up too!” say the band.

'I love my Nintendog 'Miso'; I can feed him, take him for walks and play with him every day, it's just like having a real dog in my hand,' says Nadine Coyle.
Meanwhile the Redknapp family get in on the action to rave about the Nintendo Wii.

Footballer Jamie, his father Harry and wife Louise all make an appearance.
'It's great you can be active while having fun and Louise, Charley and I can all play it together. My dad's got into it recently too," says Jamie.
'We all play as a family whenever we get together and can't stop laughing.'

No comments: