Friday 3 October 2008

Sarah Harding: I'll always be grateful to Calum Best


Sarah Harding: I'll always be grateful to Calum Best
Girls Aloud star says he gave her confidence
Friday, 3 October 2008
Sarah Harding says she has no regrets about dating serial womaniser Calum Best.
The Girls Aloud star got together with Calum, 27, in 2005, shortly after she moved to London.
And she reckons he helped her adapt to her celebrity lifestyle.‘[He’s] not exactly into commitment, but he was good for me because he introduced me to so many people,’ she recalls.‘He took me out for dinner and to new places and I felt like: "My God, I’m finally getting a life."’And despite his wild reputation, Sarah thinks he's a good bloke.‘He never treated me with disrespect,’ she writes in Girls Aloud's autobiography Dreams That Glitter.‘In a way I thank him for giving me the confidence I needed to go out and make friends.’
Sarah, 26, is now planning her future with DJ Tom Crane, 28.
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/276169/sarah-harding-i-ll-always-be-grateful-to-calum-best/1/

No comments: