Wednesday 26 March 2008


The appearance follows their work on a television advertisement for the product in London last week.
The company has allowed an impressive £9million budget for the Senses campaign, and while they remain tight lipped about how much of this the in-demand group will take home, it's likely to be a very generous portion.
But aside from their pay cheque, they've also landed a lifetime supply of the chocolates.
Nicola Roberts has said: "I've got boxes and boxes of the bars piled up high in my room... I'm not quite sure how I'll get through them all."

"I was thinking about maybe popping one on the side of people's saucers every time I make them a cup of tea."
But Sarah Harding admits she's already overloaded on the treats.
At the London's Capital Radio Awards last week, Sarah said: "I worked my way through a whole box the other day."
"I felt quite sick. I wouldn't recommend it."
"I loved doing the ad but I had to eat so much chocolate that, in the end, I asked for a cup to spit it out in. I was eating it from 5am to midnight."
Perhaps not the ringing endorsement Kit Kat bosses were hoping for.


No comments: