Monday 6 April 2009

I'm possessed - Sarah Harding

London - Sarah Harding feels "possessed" when she performs live.
The Girls Aloud singer, who is currently rehearsing for the band's Out of Control UK tour, has confessed she rarely remembers what she says and does during concerts.
"I do get quite possessed when I am on stage. It is embarrassing. Sometimes I don't even know what I am saying. It is out of my control. I just explode," she said.
Sarah also admits she has extreme mood swings, but insists her volatile personality fuels her ambition to be successful.
"There are different sides to me. I am an excited puppy or a dead dog. I have big fat bursts of energy and then I can be really moody," the 27-year-old blonde star told GQ magazine.
"I would get bored if I was stuck doing the same thing year after year. I always want to do something different. I would love to do a costume drama next."
Sarah - who appears in new UK TV drama Freefall - recently revealed she would like to launch a theatre career after Girls Aloud eventually split.

No comments: