Wednesday 5 November 2008

'Newly-engaged' Sarah Harding parties the night away


[size=10pt][b]'Newly-engaged' Sarah Harding parties the night away with her bandmates and the Take That boys[/b][/size]
Sarah Harding is reportedly planning a ‘rock ‘n roll’ wedding with boyfriend Tom Crane.The Girls Aloud star – dressed in a revealing purple dress – was sporting a modest ring on her engagement finger as she attended the Music Industry Trusts' Awards with bandmates Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Stewart and Nicola Roberts in London last night. Engaged? Sarah Harding flashed a modest ring on her engagement finger at the Music Industry Trusts' Awards. Could it be a stand-in for the real thing?
‘They are planning the mother of all rock ‘n roll weddings,’ a friend of the couple - who have been dating for over a year - told the Daily StarThe 26-year-old’s fifth bandmate Nadine Coyle was missing from the action as the rest of the group mingled with guests such as Take That at the Grosvenor House Hotel.
In the group’s autobiography Dreams That Glitter which was serialised in OK magazine earlier this month, she told how she hoped to marry the 29-year-old. Boys allowed: Take That's Mark Owen poses with Sarah and bandmate Cheryl
Girls Aloud minus one: Nadine Coyle was the only member missing from the action'I think going out with the wrong men has taught me what not to accept and as I've got older I've become stronger. 'I won't tolerate certain behaviour, men thinking they can walk all over me, and I think some of them are threatened by that.
'Tommy's really only my third long-term relationship and it did feel different when we got together.
'I'm hoping to settle down with Tommy and have marriage and kids and all that,' she says. Battle of the bands: The singer shares a joke with the Take That boys Engagement rumours: Sarah with boyfriend Tom Crane earlier this year
They are planning the mother of all rock ‘n roll weddings,’ a friend of the couple - who have been dating for over a year - told the Daily StarThe 26-year-old’s fifth bandmate Nadine Coyle was missing from the action as the rest of the group mingled with guests such as Take That at the Grosvenor House Hotel.
In the group’s autobiography Dreams That Glitter which was serialised in OK magazine earlier this month, she told how she hoped to marry the 29-year-old.'I think going out with the wrong men has taught me what not to accept and as I've got older I've become stronger. 'I won't tolerate certain behaviour, men thinking they can walk all over me, and I think some of them are threatened by that.
'Tommy's really only my third long-term relationship and it did feel different when we got together.
'I'm hoping to settle down with Tommy and have marriage and kids and all that,' she says.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1083201/Newly-engaged-Sarah-Harding-parties-night-away-Take-That-boys.html

No comments: