Sunday 29 June 2008

Sarah quashes split rumours
SARAH HARDING has put paid to rumours that she's split with lover TOM CRANE.
The stunning GIRLS ALOUD babe was pictured on a night out with DJ Tom and the two looked closed than ever as they cosied up in their taxi home.
And Tom revealed that, despite rumours their 12-month romance was over after it was reported she had frolicked with one of band's dancers,he has no problem with her male backing dancers.
He said: "Being away with dancers is part of her job. If I can't handle it we're not going to last. Most of them are gay anyway.
"I trust her. I know she wouldn't do anything. She's not like that. She's the girl of my dreams."
Tom also told reporters that the couple's sex life is better than ever.
He said: "We have a very good young sex life ... mostly in the bedroom, the hotel or wherever we are! And I buy her sexy underwear."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1355524.ece

No comments: