Monday 17 August 2009

Girls Aloud Support Julian Perretta

Julian Perretta has revealed Girls Aloud would don wigs to hide in the crowd and watch him perform while he was supporting them on tour.The Ride My Star singer - who is heading to the US next month to join the Perez Hilton Presents tour - said he had a lot of fun on the road with the girlband earlier this year.Julian said: "They were lovely, really sweet and Nadine and Nicola would come and watch my set near enough every other night - they'd put wigs on and hats on and come and sit in the crowd which was quite funny."The 20-year-old Londoner also revealed he is trying to get Sarah Harding to join Twitter.He said: "She said 'what is this Twitter thing?' and I said 'all you have to do is a five second update' and she said 'No! I'm not telling people what I'm doing, I don't want people knowing what I'm doing or where I'm going'."I said 'it's not like that you don't have to tell people what you're doing exactly, just update your fans' - and she's gettiong her head round it slightly. "We've made her an account, so I will let the world of Twitter know as soon as she's on, don't worry."To be honest she's not very up on technology like that, so I don't know if she really gets it still."But she's coming top see my show at Bush Hill on Tuesday so I'm going to pinpoint her and say 'everyone, let's get Sarah on Twitter' and see if it happens."

No comments: